This chic pendant has been styled based on minimalist ideas, creating a piece that will become one of your go-to favorites. The recycled cultured sea glass ring adds a striking yet simple element to your outfit, and the silver and soft mint green combination makes it a versatile piece fit for any occasion.
The beautiful princess-length chain falls down to an Argentium sterling silver, tarnish-resistant strap that holds the eye-catching seafoam green cultured sea glass ring in place. This is an uplifting piece that will make you feel even better to know it is made from recycled glass materials, as I aim to work more sustainably.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each pendant is 1 1/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch wide. The recycled translucent light green glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This pendant is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .09 of an ounce - just a little more than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns