Here is the blah blah about this fabulous bracelet!
• Size: Is a one size fits most. The bracelet has memory wire "wings" that adjust to your wrist size. The focal point of the bracelet is 1 3/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch high. The matte black glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This bracelet is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .19 ounces - just a little more than the weight of two dimes (.16 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Putting the bracelet on and off over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Bracelet "wings": These are rubber covered memory wire capped with 14K Vermeil (heavy gold plate over sterling silver) tips.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer tincidunt. Vestibulum turpis sem, aliquet eget, lobortis pellentesque, rutrum eu, nisl. Suspendisse potenti.Button
Use this text to include important information that you'd like your customers to be aware of when contacting you. You could include shop hours, email response times, other ways to contact you, or just some friendly text to encourage your customers to reach out.