The five elements of feng shui come together in this lightweight bamboo and glass wrap bracelet. Celebrating wood with the bamboo circles; metal and water with Tahmi’s traditional woven wire-under-glass technique; air through the addition of negative space and fire with the intense flash that comes from the diamond shape, this bracelet brings balance and calm to the energies in your life.
• Size: Is a one size fits most. The bracelet has memory wire "wings" that adjust to your wrist size. The focal point of the bracelet is 1 5/8 inches wide and 3/4 of an inch high. The stained bamboo oval is 1 inch by 3/4 of an inch.
• Weight: This bracelet is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .22 ounces - just a little more than the weight of three dimes (.24 oz).
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using both 14K yellow and rose gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Bracelet "wings": These are rubber covered memory wire capped with 14K Vermeil (heavy gold plate over sterling silver) tips.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
I have pioneered a new technique which creates the woven metal under glass effect. Using a medieval finger weaving technique, I weave strips from thin metal wire. I then take that woven metal fabric and embed it behind glass. The different shapes of glass either magnify or distort the underlying weave creating many interesting visual effects. In order to take these visual effects even further, I then fuse layers of glass in my kiln and put the woven metal fabric behind that.
But my favorite part is how the bends and the twists of the woven metal fabric interact with the light that is focused by the glass. The intense sparkly nature of these pieces rivals the sparkle in a well cut diamond!
Here is a brief video of me weaving the woven metal fabric:
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer tincidunt. Vestibulum turpis sem, aliquet eget, lobortis pellentesque, rutrum eu, nisl. Suspendisse potenti.Button
Use this text to include important information that you'd like your customers to be aware of when contacting you. You could include shop hours, email response times, other ways to contact you, or just some friendly text to encourage your customers to reach out.