Taking ancient jewelry design and bringing it into the 21st century, this Byzantine Bracelet is a timeless piece that complements any look. Subtle enough to wear in the daytime, but special enough to take you through to the night, these bracelets are an essential item for any lover of classic jewelry design.
Crafted from substantial 16-gauge wire, this striped two tone silver and gold bracelet is available in a variety of other options that ensures you have something to wear for every occasion. Slim and sexy, there is something incredibly sensual about the way this bracelet rolls up and down your wrist, gently skimming the skin as it goes.
• Size: The bracelet is 1/4 inch in diameter and is available in a variety of lengths.
• Weight: An 8 inch bracelet weighs .95 ounces. Other lengths will vary in weight.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns